- Sean Hum , Associate Professor
- Research Interests: Reconfigurable antennas and RF systems, spatially-fed arrays, reflectarrays, ultra-wideband antennas and arrays, antennas for aerospace applications.
- Courses: ECE320H1F (Fields and Waves), ECE422H1S (Radio and Microwave Wireless Systems), MAT290 (Advanced Engineering Mathematics), ECE1229: Advanced Antenna Theory
- Recent publications:
- L. Liang and S. V. Hum, “A low-proﬁle antenna with quasi-isotropic pattern for UHF RFID applications (in press),” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2013
- L. Liang and S. V. Hum, “Wide-angle scannable reﬂector design using conformal transformation optics,”, Optics Express, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 2133-2146, 2013.
- Y. Zhou, R. S. Adve, and S. V. Hum, “Design and evaluation of pattern reconﬁgurable antennas for MIMO applications (accepted),” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2012.
- J. Y. Lau and S. V. Hum, “Reconﬁgurable transmitarray design approaches for beamforming applications,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 5679-5689, Dec. 2012.
- A. Suntives and S. V. Hum, “A ﬁxed-frequency beam-steerable half-mode substrate integrated waveguide leaky-wave antenna,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 5, May 2012.