- M.L.G. Joy , Professor
B.Sc.(Toronto), M.A.Sc.(Toronto), Ph.D.(Toronto), P.Eng.
- Research Interests: Medical imaging; electric current density imaging by magnetic resonance
- Recent publications:
- Richard S. Yoon, Tim P. DeMonte, Karshi F. Hasanov, Dawn B.Jorgenson, and Michael L.G. Joy. "Measurement of Thoracic Current Flow in Pigs for the Study of Defibrillation and Cardioversion." IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., 50(10), Oct 2003
- M. L. G. Joy, V. P. Lebedev, and J. Gatti, "Imaging of current density and current pathways in rabbit brain during transcranial electrostimulation," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 46, pp. 1139-1149, Sept. 1999.
- G. C. Scott, M. L. G. Joy, R. L. Armstrong, and R. M. Henkelman, "Measurement of nonuniform current density by magnetic resonance," IEEE Trans. Med. Imag., vol. 10, pp. 362-374, Sept. 1991.
- G.C. Scott, M.L.G. Joy, R.L. Armstrong and R.M. Henkelman. "Rotating Frame RF Current Density Imaging", Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 33(3), 355-369, Mar. 1995