- Piero Triverio, Assistant Professor
M.Sc., Ph.D. (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
- Research Interests: Signal Integrity and Electromagnetic Compatibility, Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems, Model Order Reduction.
- Courses: ECE 259H1S: Electricity and Magnetism
- Recent publications:
- P. Triverio, S. Grivet-Talocia, M. Bandinu, F. Canavero, "Geometrically-parameterized circuit models of printed circuit board traces inclusive of antenna coupling," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 52, pp. 471-478, 2010.
- P. Triverio, S. Grivet-Talocia, A. Chinea, "Identification of highly efficient delay-rational macromodels of long interconnects from tabulated frequency data," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 566-577, 2010.
- A. Chinea, P. Triverio, S. Grivet-Talocia, "Delay-based macromodeling of long interconnects from frequency-domain terminal responses," IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 246-256, 2010.
- A. Chinea, S. Grivet-Talocia, H. Hu, P. Triverio, D. Kaller, C. Siviero, M. Kindscher, "Signal integrity verification of multi-chip links using passive channel macromodels," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 920-933, 2011.